Saturday, June 9, 2007

Painting with TWO hands

A mantra for Painting with 2 hands
song and mantra from Segundo


" hu humm hu hmmPainting with 2 hands, hmm, humm, hmm, painting with 2 hands hmm, humm, hmm, paint, Painting with 2 hands, paint, hmm, humm, hmm, painting with 2 hands hmm, humm, hmm, paint Painting with 2 hands, hmm, humm, hmm, painting with 2 hands hmm, humm, hmm, paint Painting with 2 hands, Painting with 2 hands"

A mantra and a beautiful melody coming from my littlest muse with the angelic voice. At first I do not even realize that he is singing but I feel relaxed and possibly on the rebound from the malaise of the recent post-art-um.

Segundo and I had a great studio day - mostly he was the one that got stuff on paper - I sat and listened to him singing, "painting with 2 hand, painting with 2 hands," over and over as he quite ambidextrously mixed paint with multiple bushes in each hand and made some lovely paintings. "Rainbow" and "Brown and Pink" are just 2 of the many from today.

It continually amazes me the joy that is on his face while mixing paint. 2 little hands 3 or 4 brushes in each swirling on the palettes making the most wonderful brown! He loves it, my friends are envious of the time spent together in the studio.






No comments: