Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Anxiety

Somedays it just seems that the whole day is going to be one long anxiety attack and let me tell you today was one of those days! Usually I would chalk it up to being tired however this feels less concrete than lack of sleep and more rooted in the fact that my baby, Primo, is turning 7. Every year about a week before the big day I get hit with immobilizing anxiety. Not to mention no one seems to know what the letters RSVP means anymore. Dear readers when you get an invitation, please respond either way unless it clearly state regrets only!

When Primo was younger it would start months before his birthday, however with the birth of Segundo I have much less time for anxiety and lying in bed unable to function. Thankfully, currently, I don't exprience the non-functioning days often.

No comments: