Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Decisions, decisions & revisons

Well, it seemed like an easy decision. Only now there is a sexual predator lurking at the bus stop just outside the door to the Olympia. None of the parents were notified, until I asked one of the more alert mortals if she knew anything about the "incident." She hadn't heard a thing. I guess it is revision time, again. I will be, quite possibly, working full time in order afford the tuition bills. The plus side is that I love the academy. I know that you can't protect the little muses from the world but a safe bus stop, in a residential neighborhood, is not much to ask for. I wish Zeus were capable of easing my anxiety but even his brute force is no comfort. This post references April 25, 2007 post. I was trying to find something funny to say about this post but no matter what I come up with it is not funny. Dear readers please look out for the safety of your little muses.

No comments: