Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gossip

Every now and Again, I wish I was blogging about life in a way that made it seem like, The Real Wives, or Desperate House Wives, or that I am some old Cougar waiting to pounce. Writing steamy articles about the single guy next door, bitching about where my life has gone, the kids drive me crazy, is this all there is, has my life been reduced to that of a taxi driver? Believe me, I thought about getting my hack license or working at the post office. Lucky for you I'd rather sit at home and while away the days at my computer.

Alas, I am the Wide Awake Momma, and that is lucky for you. Making art, attempting to teach my children more than the schools impart on them and happily sitting at my computer while away the days blogging, tweeting and facebooking.
The regular characters in this blog are:
  • Mnemosyne aka Jennifer Magee
  • Zeus, my husband
  • Primo, the 1st son
  • Segundo, the 2nd son
  • Primo and Segundo aka the Cherubrats
Who knows, you may check in someday and find that the form has changed and I am blogging Crazy Mommy stories, check back often and see!

No comments: