Thursday, July 23, 2009

Library, Thursday

A quick trip to the library, really we were just dropping off some books and dvds, the drop box was closed so we had to go in. Yay, more movies! I can't help myself, I have to see if a book is available. So, movies in hand, Segundo and I cut through the children's art and craft section., of course we Pause to look at some along the way, we pick out 2. Then head to the adult art and craft section, I get my book, yay! We quickly head to the cirulation desk, but we are side tracked when another book grabs our attention - we have lots to do and read. In the car, Segundo is already perusing the projects and deciding what we will do first. I am just blissed out, there is nothing like leaving the library, pile of books in one hand, holding a little hand with the other and talking with my sweet #2!

No comments: